World Life serves the world in providing resources, networking, and education in evangelism and abolitionism. Evangelism in the area of teaching the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. And abolitionism in teaching the world about the reality of abortion and the beauty of life in the womb.
World Life endeavors to enable organizations and people to be effective in revealing the facts of human development, the reality of abortion and the life saving truth of the gospel.
World Life leverages technology and cutting-edge resources in the public square to share its message and to promote others to do the same. World Life was the first organization to bring an enormous big-screen LED display into downtown San Francisco to playback creative videos that revealed the Gospel, state of the art prenatal images, and factual information on abortion. Watch video highlights of the San Francisco event by clicking here.
World Life promotes and supports through its websites, projects, literature and speaking the dailly, active and consistent actions of evangelism and abolitionism.
World Life is the creator and provider of ProLifeBook.com the only social networking site devoted to the abolitionist and pro-life movement. With ProLifeBook individuals and organizations can communicate, share content, exchange resources, promote events, and educate one another without the censorship and double-standard that is common on the mainstream social networking sites.
World Life condemns all abortion-related violence and will not associate with groups or individuals who fail to denounce such violence.
If you are interested in getting involved with World Life, then
- Check out our “How To Help” page.
- Create an account on ProLifeBook and connect with abolitionists all over the world.
- We also strongly encourage you to get connected with a local abolitionist socieity. Find one near you by clicking here: http://abolishhumanabortion.com.
- Also follow World Life on Facebook at http://facebook.com/worldlifeorganization
- To stay current with the latest World Life projects, visit our web site regularly
- and/or join our email list. Use the sign-up box at the right of this page.