A satire commentary on the effective difference in the behavior of those who volunteer as escorts at the abortion centers and those who volunteer as church parking lot directors. Both in my experience have the same behavior in:
- Both have a goal to get their attendees into their building without their attendees talking to the abolitionist
- Both have a desire to get rid of you. Or at a minimum, push you further away from their building.
- Both seem to have a complete disregard for the plight of the unborn child
- Both have no biblical argument to justify their zealous desire to shut you down
- Both often wear reflective vests
Very sad but true. One might claim they are a Christian while the other might openly claim atheism but both seem to exhibit the same behavior toward the abolitionist. We ought to think about that. What is going on?
I am not sure how relevant it is, but I do think it is worth noting that abolitionists do not trespass on private property or if they are indeed on private property they leave when asked. Abolitionists as a general rule do not engage in civil disobedience since the agitation efforts to confront the culture of death do not require it.